Wednesday, 12 March 2008

Taranaki Anniversary

On Taranaki Anniversary we went up the mountain for a walk. I went with my daddy and my mummy. We went on the Ngatoro Loop track and had a great time looking at all the different trees and plants. There was lots of moss on the trees. I got to do lots of jumping down the stairs, and when we had to climb up the stairs I helped Daddy count them all!
When we got back to the Visitors Centre we had some lunch and I got a pineapple ice block. It was delicious.
On the way home in the car I fell asleep, I was very tired from all our walking.

1 comment:

Greystone said...

I am glad your Mummy and Daddy are taking you up the mountain too. Morfar and I used to take Mummy and Aunty Kris, Aunty Sue and Uncle Carl up when they were smaller but your Mummy was not very keen. I hope she doesn't moan all the way up and all the way down.
Love Bestemor