Friday, 4 July 2008

Last day of Kindy for the term

I am very excited today because it is the last day of kindy for this term. We are going to do lots of fun things during the holidays and I will keep you all posted with what we do.

Mummy is going to take me swimming at the aquatic centre in my new wetsuit that Nannan and Morfar sent me, and I am also getting to see Dora, Diego and Boots the monkey in their pirate adventure on stage in New Plymouth. My mummy is making me a pirate costume to wear to the show, I am very excited!

1 comment:

Room7 Greytown School said...

Hi Thomas, this is NanNan. I am in Hamilton at the eading Conference. I am doing a lot of reading. I will see if I can find a book especially for you. have a good Holiday. Your teachers from Kindy will love having a holiday.